Saturday, January 13, 2007

And, finally - Steph Does the Meme

Philucifer [aka Charlie Willis], tagged me, Scot and Pete. Sorry guys it has taken me awhile.

So here goes:

1) Find the nearest book
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others.

There were two different books closest to me- Prometheus Rising (Robert Anton Wilson) and The Panic Hand (Jonathan Carroll). I felt after the events that took place this week, I should use the Prometheus phrases, but am a little conflicted, so here are both of them:

Prometheus Rising - "Why, it would be positively indecent not to do it the way Grandfather would...Give us the child until he is five, and he will have him for life."

The Panic Hand - "...dog, on the other the man with the fishing lines. The man with the dog thinks, if the other dog looks up, I will wave at him. There will be luck if he waves back. Somehow that will mean everything."

So, eveyone I know has been tagged with this. But, maybe these 3 would like to give a stab (although, I think only one person out of the three actually reads my blog. :)

Courtney, Jessica and Lauren

2 comments:

Sister Mary Manhattan said...

Goddamnit, Stephanie....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.