Friday, January 09, 2009

Random Conversation Regarding the Upcoming Snow

Co-Worker: So, are you prepared for the 2 to 3 inches we are getting.

Me: Oh yeah. I live near the park, so I'm going to hopefully have time to go make a snowman tomorrow.

Co-Worker: Ah. So I see you are one that is looking forward to this weather.

Me: Well, I don't own a car, I don't have a driveway. I rent, so most of the time, someone else clears my stoop. And, I don't have much money, so this seems like a good time for free entertainment.

Co-Worker: Well, yes driving in it is going to be very hard.

Me: My plans got canceled for this weekend. No driving around in the snow for me. Have a good rest of your day.

There are times when I am grateful of my college life style and that I have not reached the adulthood of owning a house, a car and having to do weather related chores. I still get to enjoy snow.

No comments: